Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kim Kardashian & Her Mom The New Faces Of Skechers Footwear

Skechers Announcing Global Shape -Ups Marketing Partnership With Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner held at The Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on November 22nd, 2010. Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian Fame Pictures, Inc

I love Skechers brand shoes and I love the Kardashian family so automatically I think this is awesome that Kim Kardashian and her mom Kris Jenner of the reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians will be joining the Skechers brand footwear family, as the new faces of the Skechers Shape-Ups campaign, which will be launched in 2011.
Skechers also revealed the Kardashian Collection, a collection of sneakers, winter boats, and sandals all hand picked by the Kardashian ladies, Kim, Kris, Khloe, and Kourtney. AOL News quoted Kim "My mom and I are thrilled to be joining the Skechers family to help promote health and fitness." I went to www.Skechers.com and I want the whole Kardashian Collection..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment